What To Do A Typhoon
- Stay inside the house and keep calm. Postpone any travel.
- Monitor to your local radio, television or visit Weather Philippines for storm advisories on the progress of the typhoon.
- In case of flooding, turn off the main sources of electricity to prevent electrical accidents.
- Avoid wading through flooded areas to avoid water-transmitted diseases.
- Do not operate any electrical equipment during a flood.
- Do not use gas or electrical appliances that have been flooded.
- Keep an eye on lighted candles or gas lamps.
- Heed the advice of the local authorities if they ask you to evacuate your area. If there is a need to move to an evacuation center, follow these reminders:
- Evacuate calmly.
- Close the windows and turn off the main power switch.
- Put important appliances and belongings in a high ground.
- Avoid the way leading to or along the river.
Typhoon Weather Updates
Thank you for reading and commenting...