ART ELEMENTS, PRINCIPLES, PROCESSES:
- Geometric lines - different straight or curved lines
- Geometric shapes – squares, triangles, squares, rectangles, ovals, hexagons
- Repeated design – one pattern or motif or color repeated over a space
- Alternating designs – two or more patterns, motif or color alternated
- Graduateddesigns - a motif or pattern that is repeated but in graduated size from small to big, or if is color, from light to dark.
- Mural making – a big artwork which can be done alone or with a group, usually meant for a wall or wide space.
- Anthropomorphic design - based on living things – plants, animals, persons, nature
- Geometric design - based on lines and shapes like the square, rectangle, oval, and different kinds of lines (straight, curvilinear)
- Repetion - when a line, shape, color is repeated in a design as in a textile or mat.
Thank you for reading and commenting...