Formations are very important and it adds beauty to the dance. Formation may vary or change after each figure in a dance. The following formations are recommended for variations.
- Single circle (facing clockwise)
- Single circle (facing counter clockwise)
- Single circle (facing center)
- Single circle (facing partner)
- Double circle (partners facing clockwise)
- Double circle (partners standing side by side and counter clockwise)
- Double circle formation (partners facing each other)
- Square or Quadrille formation
- Double lines (facing audience)
- Double line (partners facing)
- Semi-circle or half moon
- Diagonal formation
Thank you for reading and commenting...