Total Girl school planner. I like the planner very much because of it is personalize features inside.
In addition, very organize, colorful and so attractive. This is exactly design for students to have a better guide and stay on top of busy schedule.
Here is the TG School Planner Page Guide:
1. Cute stickers – use this to seals and decorate your planner or mark special days to remember in your schedule.
2. My page – use this page to personalize your planner by filling up the profile page.
3. Contact list – use this page to keep important phone numbers handy by filling them in.
4. Month view – use this page to plan important events like birthdays, exam days and project due dates.
5. Week view – use this page to make a list of the important things you need to accomplish per day, along with fun little details of everyday.
6. School snaps – use this page to personalize your planner by sticking all your favourites’ picture from the school year.
7. Notes – use this page for whatever you feel like things to remember, ideas from sudden bursts of inspiration.
8. School schedule – use this page to shade in your schedules according to how much time you need for each task or activity.
9. Cash Log – use this page to track expenses, and something saves up.
10. Assignment Log – use this page to get homework done quicker by listing it down here, according to difficulty.
11. Habit Tracker – use this page to list habits you want to start each month and shade each day you are able to do it.
12. Achievement Log – use this page to keep track of your achievements, both in and out of class. Remembering them will inspire you to keep up the good work.
Thank you for reading and commenting...
This policy is valid from 20 December 2007 This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me. For questions about this blog, please contact email@example.com. This blog accepts forms of cash advertising, sponsorship, paid insertions or other forms of compensation. The compensation received may influence the advertising content, topics or posts made in this blog. That content, advertising space or post may not always be identified as paid or sponsored content. The owner(s) of this blog is compensated to provide opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. Even though the owner(s) of this blog receives compensation for our posts or advertisements, we always give our honest opinions, findings, beliefs, or experiences on those topics or products. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely the bloggers' own. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question. This blog does not contain any content which might present a conflict of interest.